642 Tiny Things to Draw
The perfect inspirational drawing book meets guided mini journal for the artist on the go. A pocket-sized drawing journal is packed with just as much clever, imaginative fun as the original bestselling 642 Things to Draw. All 642 drawing prompts invite doodlers to draw teeny-tiny things—from “a keyhole” and “a marble” to “an atom” and “your house, from space.”
Our best buy, your permanently lowest price
Some are deceptively simple (just try drawing a blade of grass!), some are conceptually mind-bending (sketching the speed of light?), and some are refreshingly basic (an eraser, a button, the Little Dipper). Hip and helpful, 642 Tiny Things to Draw is the perfect inspirational sketch book, sure to entertain and provoke the imagination of anyone ready to pick up a pencil.
– Includes 642 random drawing prompts to spark casual doodling while entertaining the mind.
– With a collection of silly, thought-provoking, simple, and complex prompts, this drawing ideas book will push your mind – and pencil – to think outside the box.
– While different than a traditional step-by-step or how to draw book, you don’t have to be a skilled artist to enjoy this relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining activity book.
– Makes a unique gift for artists of any age to expand knowledge and boost creative awareness.
– A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment. Sure to keep creative folks inspired on the go, or wherever the doodle bug strikes!
We aim to always deliver high quality products that are in good working order and undamaged. However, occasionally there may be issues with our products that mean they need to be returned. If your product is damaged, faulty or does not match the product that you ordered then please contact us within 14 days of receiving your product by emailing email@example.com or calling 0333 600 1969. We will arrange collection and return followed by either a full refund, including any shipping costs, or we will send you a replacement free of charge. See our ‘returns information’ page for more details.
Please note that printers & office furniture that are returned but are in good working order will be subject to a 35% restocking fee.
Whether you’re looking to kit out your office with new furniture or you need some products for an upcoming conference or meeting, we can offer great discounts on bulk orders. We can also look to set up a credit account for you if you will be ordering large quantities on a regular basis. Please give our friendly team a call on 0333 600 1969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.